How To Wrap Your Furniture
- Wrapping your furniture keeps the drawers from falling out during the move and protects it from any damages that may occur.
- Disassemble all the removable pieces. Label the loose pieces and bolts according to the furniture item they belong to. Pack them safely away.
- Take items out of drawers. Wrap with plastic wrap. Remember, there are additional fees for plastic wrap. You can either purchase it from your rental truck company or from your mover.
- Bubble wrap is good, providing an additional layer of protection.
- Wrap the mattress in mattresses pads. You can also use blankets or furniture pads to wrap the furniture.
- Secure with rope or tie downs in the truck.