San Diego Moving Labor Help
Move help in San Diego, CA. Packing. Loading. Unloading. Unpacking.
Other San Diego moving websites take your contact info and promise to call back with a quote. On HireAHelper.com, we don't ask for any private contact information before you can…
- See prices for San Diego, CA moving labor, instantly.
- Read real, unfiltered customer reviews.
- Book your help securely online.
Recent Customer Reviews from around San Diego:
The average service provider rating is 4.7 stars out of 5.0 after 358 customer reviews.
Areas Of Coverage:
- Borrego Springs
- Camp Pendleton
- Cardiff By The Sea
- Chula Vista
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- Imperial Beach
- La Jolla
- La Mesa
- Lemon Grove
- Lincoln Acres
- Mount Laguna
- National City
- Palomar Mountain
- Pauma Valley
- Pine Valley
From the gorgeous beaches and complimentary beach-worthy weather nearly year round to the seemingly endless entertainment and dining options, 1.3 million citizens would agree that San Diego is the ideal place to live. Moving to San Diego? Checkout our guide to San Diego below for where to go and what to see once you're all moved in.
As mentioned above, there is so much to do and see in San Diego! The San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, SeaWorld, Legoland, Birch Aquarium, and Balboa Park are a few of the most popular attractions. However, there are also quite a few not-so-well-known places that are definitely worth visiting as well!
One example is The San Diego Botanic Garden, which is populated with a variety of plants, flowers, trees, ponds and waterfalls for your viewing pleasure. This is also an excellent spot for bird watching! The garden is split into many sub-gardens organized by categories such as location of origin, plants and herbs used for medicinal purposes, fruit trees including a pink lemonade tree and so on. For the full list of sub-gardens, click here.
If the Zoo, Wild Animal Park, and SeaWorld haven’t satisfied your animal-experience cravings, there’s plenty more similar places. Free Flight is an exotic bird rescue and rehabilitation center which is open to the public to interact with and even feed the birds.
Another cool spot is Wild Wonders Inc, where you can take a guided and hands-on tour featuring 150 different animals. You can see the full list of animals here.
If you're part of the growing beer-enthusiast crowd, San Diego is overflowing with popular breweries such as Stone, Breakwater, Pizza Port, Karl Strauss, AleSmith, and Green Flash, just to name a few. Here's a list of the top 5 San Diego Breweries.
Of course you’re going to want some food to go along with your beer. There are so many amazing dining locations in San Diego, some local favorites are Swami’s, Yellow Deli, and Bull Taco.
Swami’s serves some of the best breakfast and lunch entrees in San Diego (including vegetarian and vegan options) along-side their amazing coffee, tea, smoothie and fresh juice bar. Here's the full Swami's menu.
Yellow Deli has nine locations, two of which are located in San Diego and definitely worth visiting. They are open 24 hours a day 5 days a week and not only do they serve delicious breakfast, sandwiches, salads, chili, soups, and desserts made up of fresh ingredients grown on their own farm in San Diego, but they also have a very unique atmosphere. The interior of the restaurant is made up almost entirely of wood, reminiscent of a huge tree house. Upon entering, you will definitely feel like you are in another world! In order to really understand, you will have to visit for yourself but here are some pictures to give you an idea of what awaits.
Bull Taco, self-proclaimed “inauthentic Mexican food”, serves all the menu items you would expect to find at a Mexican restaurant and then some you wouldn’t such as caviar, grilled quail egg, duck, alligator, rattlesnake, wild boar, and even kangaroo. If you saved room for dessert, you can choose bread pudding or churros filled with Bavarian cream, or both! To view the full menu, click here.
In regards to entertainment, you can always find something to pass the time such as cruising the beach, shopping, or catching a movie at Cinepolis, which is not only a movie theater but also has a full bar and restaurant. The best part is you don’t even have to get out of the ultra-comfortable 7ft leather reclining seat, there is a built in button to summon your waiter and they will deliver your order right to you! Of course they offer all of the normal concessions stand menu items including popcorn, however they also offer gourmet popcorn such as caramel, chili, cinnamon roll flavored, and Zebra (black and white chocolate drizzled).
They do not stop at regular concessions stand items, as mentioned above, they have a full restaurant/bar menu featuring beer battered french fries, sweet potato fries, tropical shrimp grilled on a natural sugar cane skewers, various salads, sushi, paninis and wraps, burgers and pizzas.
If you’re in the mood for sweets, they have the standard concession stand candies including Red Vines, Jr Mints, Gummy Bears, etc. They also serve desserts like ice cream, chocolate fondue with doughnut holes and fruit for dipping, chocolate lava cake, banana caramel cheesecake, and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
Their drink menu includes white and red wines, champagnes, beers, specialty cocktails and margaritas, as well as non-alcoholic options such as soda, coffee, tea, milkshakes, and icees.
No matter what brings you to San Diego, it’s a gorgeous city with a lot of history and plenty to do and see! We love it down here (yup, HireAHelper is located in San Diego and most of the employees grew up down here) and we’re sure you’ll find it an amazing place to live. Make sure you start enjoying all that San Diego has to offer by booking the best local unloading help through HireAHelper. Then tweet at us about your experiences with the places we recommended above, or even better, about spots we didn’t write about!
(Written by a real customer service rep at HireAHelper and published by Daniel Horning)
Movers in San Diego CA
- D&A National Transportation Company - 9 reviews in Desert Hot Springs CA
- Mark The Best Mover - 4 reviews in Los Angeles CA
- Ironclad Moving Systems - 8 reviews in Temecula CA
- lv2move - 0 reviews in chula vista CA
- Keller Bros Moving, Inc. - 27 reviews in Temecula CA
- Jay's moving services - 9 reviews in los angeles CA
- Student Movers - 154 reviews in Murrieta CA
- Safety First Moving - 22 reviews in Riverside CA
- Mayflower Moving - 0 reviews in HEMET CA
- Prestige SoCal Movers - 3 reviews in Chula Vista CA
- Speed Loaders - 32 reviews in Oceanside CA
- Ogre Man Movers, LLC - 138 reviews in woodland hills CA
- Philly's Moving Labor - 28 reviews in los angeles CA
- All N1 Moving - 31 reviews in San Diego CA
- Best Moving Service - 0 reviews in Chula Vista CA
- Giant Monkey Movers - 16 reviews in Hemet CA
- Mach 1 Moving - 75 reviews in San Diego CA
- Budget Movers - 0 reviews in San Diego CA
- QUALITY MOVERS - 0 reviews in SAN DIEGO CA
- L.Ross Transport - 0 reviews in Anaheim CA
- A Perfect Solution - 49 reviews in Aliso viejo CA
- North County Pro Movers - 0 reviews in escondido CA
- All-Phase ent - 1 review in imperial beach CA
- Extra Hands Moving Company - 0 reviews in Temecula CA
- Martin movers - 4 reviews in San Diego CA
- Simple Moving - 0 reviews in Los Angeles CA
- Moving Made Easy - 4 reviews in Temecula CA
- Maverick Moving - 2 reviews in glendale CA
- OCD Movers - 5 reviews in Corona CA
- CG's Services - 18 reviews in San Diego CA