Five Star Quality Movers
Movers in Hillsboro, OH
Make a reservation online:
- check our availability - instantly! We regularly update our schedule on HireAHelper.
- Secure your reservation. You aren't charged until 24 hours before your move.
- no cancellation fee if you cancel more than 24 hours before the job's start time.
NOTE: We just provide moving LABOR. We're assuming you're bringing the truck.
Five Star Quality Movers is a professional group of men who are all trained to pack and move all of your belonging in a safe and timely manner. Our guys have been working together for over five years, and take pride in their work to guarantee customer satisfaction. We understand that moving is a stressful time for our customers …Read More
|Sunday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Monday:||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday:||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday:||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday:||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
If you would like us to bring any of the equipment listed, make sure to put this request in your order details when placing your order. If additional fees are listed for this equipment, you must arrange payment for these items directly with us after your order is placed.
- Furniture dolly:
- We always bring atleast two furniture dollies to every job at no charge to the customer, and we also put a runner down in the residence to protect the carpet from the dolly goin in and out of the home! [always included, no fee]
- Hand tools for assembly:
- We offer any tool needed to assemble your furniture at no cost! [always included, no fee]
- Hand truck:
- We have a hand truck we offer to customers there is a 25$ daily fee for the hand truck! [flat price, $25.00]
- Plastic wrap:
- We offer and recommend plastic wrap it helps to keep drawers from comin open while moving, and does a nice job in protecting your furniture. We charge 30$ per roll, which is our cost and most jobs only take one roll to complete job! [flat price, $30.00]
- We supply heavy duty rope for free to tie off the load in the back of the truck to guarantee that the load don't move or shift to prevent any damage to your furniture. We also use ratchet staps that we supply also at no cost to the customer! [always included, no fee]